Job Vacancy: Responsibility Intern (graduation internship)
ARE YOU READY TO ESCAPE THE ORDINARY WITH US?
WE ARE BRONX. We breathe fashion, and we remain true to ourselves and our vision. We conduct business with honesty and respect. We care about the well-being of people and our planet. Diversity and sustainability are in our DNA. We design, produce, and sell fashion for anyone who dares to be different. We give them confidence and happiness. 'Escaping the ordinary' is our motto. You can clearly see it in our collections and on our social media channels. We collaborate with designers, artists, and social media influencers who align with our branding, thereby increasing our brand awareness.
WAT GA JE DOEN?
As an Intern in Responsibility Communication at BRONX Shoes, you will play a pivotal role in our efforts to communicate responsibility in a clear and transparent manner. You will have the opportunity to contribute to our research on circularity and improve customer education. Your efforts will contribute to our mission to take responsibility for the future of fashion.
WIE BEN JIJ?
- A passionate student with an interest in sustainability and communication.
- Research and writing skills to share insights and develop educational materials.
- Creativity and enthusiasm to promote sustainability.
- A team player who is proactive and self-directed.
- You are eager to learn and full of energy.
- You are fluent in English (and Dutch)
- You are a fan of BRONX.
Are you the one we are looking for? Join the CULT and send your CV + cover letter to email@example.com