Job Vacancy: Designer [full time] [International]
Who are we
We are BRONX Fashion B.V. We design and produce on-trend footwear and deliver to B2B and B2C customers worldwide. We are a family business and you can tell. The atmosphere is open and relaxed and we have an enormous drive which is business focus. 'Escape the Ordinary', that is what we offer our customers. Our designs are spot on and are made for all early adopters and early majority of trends. Performing better every day than the day before, fun, hard work and seeing opportunities and converting them into results. 'Escape the ordinary', that's us. And we are looking for expansion.
We have a very, very cool challenge for you.
We are looking for a designer who knows how to pick up the trend perfectly and convert it into a collection. A concept thinker and creator who also technically knows what she or he is talking about.
As a designer you will be working under the guidance of the Head of design, are jointly responsible for preparing a creative commercial collection. In addition to developing sketches, setting up technical specifications, communication with the factory to prepare the collections, you are responsible for developing concepts and trend analyses. By means of mood boards and conceptual texts you ensure that a common thread is maintained during the development of a collection. You work closely with the marketing department and monitor the DNA of the brand in everything you do. It seems logical to us that you follow the trends within the fashion industry and you immerse yourself in the latest technological and social developments. You transfer this knowledge in the form of concepts, analyzes or reports to the various departments so that we can be the pioneer that we promise to be.
Purpose of the function
Developing several collections per year.
Position in the organization
BRONX employs 25 people. You will be part of the BRONX design duo. You will collaborate a lot with the product development team during the creation of the collections. You report to the Head of Design.
Competencies and experience:
- 2 to 3 year working experience
- strong product development skills
- strong Dutch and English communication skills
- experience with Adobe programs; photoshop, illustrator
- a team player and is good at visually transferring your ideas to others
- interest in the latest developments within the fashion industry and social developments
- a critical and constructive view of yourself and the outside world
- Pro-active and motivated
What do we offer you?
- Warm and safe work environment
- A working space in our HQ in Kaatsheuvel
- Fun and energetic team
- Over 100 year experience in the shoe industry
- Opportunity to travel to fairs, international shopping trips and factories
- Team building days and Friday afternoon drinks
Terms of employment
To be determined in consultation with you.
Do you like it. We'd love to hear why this feature is right for you. Send your CV + Portfolio and motivation to Veerle@Bronxshoes.com.
If you have any questions about this feature, feel free to call. Call +416 562 600 and ask for Veerle.
Acquisition is not appreciated.